NYX BLUSHES: Cream vs Powder [w// swatches!!] and make up looks :D

I have had these blushes for quite a while. I thought NYX cream blush in orange would be exactly like the NYX powder blush in cinnamon. Not so much. As you can clearly see from the swatches they are quite different.

Apart from the shades...
I find a difference between cream blushes and powder blushes. 
CREAM: longer staying power
POWDER: easier to blend and apply


I'm going to let the photos do the talking now :D
TOP: NYX rouge cream blushes in hot pink and orange respectively
BOTTOM: NYX powder blushes in pinky and cinnamon respectively


NYX blushes: pinky, hot pink, orange, cinnamon
TOP: NYX cream blush in orange, NYX powder blush in cinnamon
BOTTOM: NYX cream blush in hot pink, NYX Powder blush in pinky

wearing NYX rouge cream blush in orange ; to see all products listed for this look CLICK HERE
wearing NYX powder blush in pinky; to see all products listed for this look CLICK HERE

wearing NYX powder blush in pinky over NYX rouge cream blush in hot pink ; to see all products listed for this look CLICK HERE


wearing NYX powder blush in cinnamon over NYX rouge cream blush in orange; ; to see all products listed for this look CLICK HERE



For NYX powder blushes full review and swatches CLICK HERE
For NYX cream blushes full review and swatches CLICK HERE


Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.




You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.



Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I picked up the orange cream blush and cinnamon recently, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the orange/cinnamon combo on you. Your hair is phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those two blushes actually :D They work really great with coral lips and peach lips and all that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nice blushes , specially hot pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! that hot pink is HOT! I have Glow and Golden and both are so lovely and make great blush bases

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts