ELF HIT* & MISS* products!! : MINERAL LINE #4




HIT PRODUCTS


These are a HIT products for me. Not necessarily my Favourite Products.. I can narrow it further down for my favourites. But these were a HIT .

What do I mean by HIT products? The products that I love to use, products I use daily, others I use for the weekend. It is a list about products I was very happy with and find myself reaching for quite often.



[1] mineral eyeshadow primer
I love this, it is ELF's best eyeshadow primer for all type of lids.




[2] mineral eyeshadow in angelic
I adore this shade and the texture. It is a white eyeshadow wit a ton of silver shimmer. Perfect for inner eye highlight and highlighting your cheekbones on a night out.




[3] mineral lipstick in runway pink

A very pretty non-dead looking pinky nude lip. Pretty moisturising too.




[4] mineral lipstick in cheerful cherry
A pretty deep red shade. I don't wear reds – but this looks great on my mommy <3




[5] mineral booster in tinted
The most perfect setting powder from ELF.





[6] mineral lipstick in party pink
This is a gorgeous corally pink with subtle golden sheen. I'm a matte lipstick fan and hate shimmer. No obvious over the top shimmer or frost here. Awesome xD


 MEH PRODUCTS

I don't have anything that was a MISS from the mineral line so far. But I do have a few meh* products. What do I mean by MEH products? [yup that is a word in Dyna's dictionary haha]
Products I am not so keen about. Products I barely use, but they're ok. I just have better stuff and don't like them that much.



[1] mineral eyeshadow in innocent

This applies a little  powdery and cakey. It does take a little effort to blend it.




[2] mineral lipstick in natural nymph

This is a little too hard to wear on it's own. I have to pair this with darker shades otherwise I'll look dead.




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I generally like the mineral line, especially the mineral booster and the mineral glow in bronzed hehe! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts