REVIEW: ELF studio blush brush !!


ELF studio blush brush










This brush is smaller than your average blush brush, which is great for my small cheeks, The tapered part is perfect for highlight. This blush brush is not very dense, and that to me, is a good thing in this case. You don't wanna over blush or over highlight or over bronze your face. I haven't noticed any shedding whatsoever. Because of the way the blush brush is tapered, you can use this for our bronzer too. I have used it for bronzer at times. This is most probably the perfect multipurpose brush in your travel kit, for bronzer, blush and highlight. The handle is also smaller than say, the powder brush or elf eyeshadow c brush,so if you're looking for a blush brush to carry in your makeup bag for touchups, this might be it. I think this is one of the best brushes ELF has. I adore it.

Recommend?? DAMN RIGHT!


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love multi-functional brushes :) will order this with my next elf order!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review I wasnt sure about this one, I have the standard line one so not too sure. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I´ve been thinking about getting this for a while now, but I thought it was a little too small... bt now I know better! :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica, it might be a bit too small for other people. I have very small cheeks though and I usually get blush all over the place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first got it I thought it was too small, but it actually works great, unless you have big cheeks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dyna,

    I’m not sure if this brush is included in the E.L.F Cosmetics 12 Piece Brush Set. The only thing that I am certain with is I WANT to have this!

    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts