REVIEW: ELF Eyebrow kit in ash, light and medium [W/ PHOTOS!!]

sorry for the disgusting looking one.. but I did not clean it after a while..

ELF studio eyebrow kit in medium
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light
I love these eyebrow kits, they're so easy to use, and you don't have to bother about wetting your brush for eyeshadows and stuff. I have two of them because I got the ash one first which seemed a bit too light but suitable for daytime but then I wanted something darker for nightime to use so I got the MEDIUM one because the light one was out of stock. I feared the medium one was going to be a bit too dark, but it wasn't because you can apply it sheer if you want to. It is so so easy to use. You get a mini duo brush with it, which is excellent.


ASH was a bit too light for me, so the way I use it is different than the medium one. I dip the angled in the wax, then straight into the setting powder, then I apply it onto my brows, That way, I find it applies a tad bit darker. The medium one I use it as directed, hence I dip the angled brushin the wax, apply that to my brows and when finished I use the other end of the brush and set the wax with the setting powder.


I also have LIGHT. and this, I feel, is my perfect shade, it's very hard to overdo, and is really easy to use. I love it!!

On me, this lasts all day with no smudging and no reapplying. I always set this with the ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear gel [REVIEW COMING SOON]

Overall Rating: 5/5

Packaging: 5/5

Do I reccommend ; Yes

Will I repurchase: Yes

using ELF eyebrow kit in ash
using ELF eyebrow kit in medium
using ELF eyebrow kit in ash
using ELF eyebrow kit in ash

using ELF eyebrow kit in medium



 REMEMBER!! I had to use a heavy hand w/ ELF eyebrow kit in ash - and it looks somewhat cakey on. I suggest getting a darker shade rather than a lighter one, you need less product and you can sheer it out. I was literally so scared when I saw the medium one in the pan, but I was surprised at how it applied. Trust me :) xx

On another note, wax products are designed to fill in eyebrow NOT to create them. So - if you have really sparse eyebrows.. this will probably not work for you :/

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. don't you just love elf?

    i thought you might be interested in entering my ELF 83-piece makeup palette and nail polish giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/elf-makeup-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hurry up and get me some of that! What colour do you think would work, dye my hair black but have eyebrows around your hair colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try these out! Thanks for the review!

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ enigma, I would go for light or medium. My eyebrows are quite light but ash is just too light, I would only reccommend it to platinum blondes haha :) and if I were you, I'd go for medium rather than light, it applies sheer and you use less product this way. If it is a bit dark on your brows, you can always smooth it out with your finger or some brush you have - but I don't think you'd need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the medium one, but I don't know if it's too dark for me. Could you post a picture of you using it, or look at a picture of me on my blog to see if it would match my hair?

    Thanks for the review :)

    http://helleehh.blogg.no/ (sorry the blog is in norwegian, but the pictures don't need words, so I hope it's ok)

    ReplyDelete
  6. need to try this out! it looks super natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review! I think I'll try it as an alternative to my pencil liners :]... esp it's cheap haha.

    LOVE LOVE that ring!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this in Dark and I love it!! It's so easy to use and it looks natural! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts