REVIEW: SIMPLE Kind to Eyes Eye Make Up remover



Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make Up remover


My eyes are so so sensitive to make up removers and any other liquid. I have had bad reactions to products before. I have had teary eyes due to my make up removing lotion and I have suffered all of that. This product does the trick. It is alcohol free, paraben free and all that. The only con I can find about this is that it does not last for a long time. At all. Within 2-3 few weeks I finished half a bottle, which is not normal for me. The product is not very concentrated, but I love it regardless. The only eye make up remover I'm trusting coming next to my eyes.

Will definitely repurchase and would recommend this to anyone!! Trust me on this one.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)  

Comments

  1. Agreed, Simple products are great, I really like their foaming face wash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can these remove heavy eye makeup too? Like water proof mascara? I'm having hard time to remove Maybelline mascara while using some mild eye makeup remover..

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review! just followed hunnie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nicole : I love Simple too :D

    @ Angel, I don't personally use waterproof mascara and haven't for a while. It is a little bit of a pain to remove gel liners, mascara and all of that, but it eventually comes off. It does claim to remove waterproof mascara. To me, the biggest pain is my elf gel liner and it's not like I'm just going to wipe it off, you have to use some pressure. But it does come off. Sometimes I need to use more product though. hope this answers your question :)

    @Erica - thanks hunny <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts