MAYBELLINE define-a-line eyeliner in ebony [review with swatches!!]

Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner in ebony black
Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner in ebony black
1 swipe, 2 swipes, 3 swipes, 4 swipes

Hello guys, 
I'm back with another review :D woohooo

So I have had this liner for a while and I almost finished it.
Oh ok. I have had this for a LONG while.
and I know what you're thinking - 
It's about time you make the review!!

Oh well. Onto the review:

THE PACKAGING
Twist up -awesome!
Comes with a sponge brush attached - awesome!
Pretty basic, and easy to carry in your make up bag

LASTING POWER
Err. Here is the meh part.
The lasting power is horrible.
It creases, smudges, non waterproof.
Setting it with eyeshadow does help, but not too much.

PIGMENTATION
Buildable, but not an intense black.
I like my black shades, the blackest of the blacks.. intense, extreme, carbon black.
You get it.

PERFORMANCE
Pretty creamy and easy to apply 
Love to use this with smokey eyes

BOTTOM LINE
When I bought it I got two of these. 
So the first one finished and I probably will try using up the 2nd two. 
But honestly. I don't think it's a repurchase. 
Especially because Maybelline is NOT against animal testing.




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)  

Comments

  1. I love Revlon Colorstay's eye liner.. it's a retractable liner too but the staying power is really good! it typically lasts all day!! haven't tried this one though xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Milani liquif'eye liners, they can be smudged out (if you work fast) and they have great staying power!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts