Q&A: Can nyx cream blushes be used on lips?

Can nyx cream blushes be used on lips?

I have just tried the NYX cream blush in hot pink and I have tried the orange one before. My answer to that question is you definitely can. How do they feel? They don't exactly feel like a lip balm, but they're not horrible in texture either. I would say it definitely compares to the sleek pout polishes which I love, however, the NYX cream blushes are very pigmented. The product is buildable, and doesn't cake on the lips or anything. A multi purpose product :D As if I needed another reason to love them!!







NYX rouge cream blush in hot pink and orange

NYX rouge cream blush in hot pink and orange

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors! Lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips girrrl! :) i LOVE pink blush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hot pink blush! nyx has really high quality products!

    http://womenfromtheinside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nice to know Dyna, thanks! ;) Now I want their cream blushes even more lol! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts