REVIEW: MAX FACTOR's dip in eyeshadow [w/swatch] !!




Max Factor's Max Effect dip-in eyeshadow in 08 Moody Blue.



This looks like a typical liquid eyeliner tube.

The texture is dry, and quite easy to apply.

My verdict: if you happen to find a gorgeous all over shade I recommend buying this. It would be great to apply on the inner corner and lower lash line, however, I am not exactly very keen on this. It is a good product, but I just tend to reach for pan eyeshadows much more.

So this would be interesting for people who don't like eyeshadow palettes or that would only like to take one colour eyeshadow with them in a travel kit.

It is quite pigmented
very easy to apply
but can be a little messy.


I would not particularly recommend this, no.





FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this free on a giveaway. My opinions are, as always honest.



 

Comments

Popular Posts