AWESOME ELF HAUL !! £36 worth!!

Hello guys, you know how much I love ELF cosmetics, so as soon as I saw that 20% off code pop up, I just popped the stuff on my wishlist on my shopping bag and BAM, a few days later, this not so little brown box came to visit. So far, this has been my hugest order [at one go from ELF] and this was my biggest brown box.. Want to see what's inside it??? Scroll down :D


This is what was in my gorgeous brown box
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey SPF15
ELF tinted moisturiser in spice SPF15
ELF regular line waterproof eyeliner pen in black
ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara - This was a repurchase
ELF Regular Line Professional Eye Crease Brush
ELF studio stipple brush
ELF luscious liquid lipstick in strawberry - this was a damaged product unfortunately, but ELF customer service handled it brilliantly and issued me a refund within a few days. I saved some product to swatch this for you, because I know a lot of people are interested in this shade - it is definitely not peachy guys, not even coral, it is a wearable reddish lipgloss with purple shimmer. The shimmer is not too out there though.
ELF studio concealer pencil & brush - I CANNOT WAIT TO REVIEW THIS!! This is such an awesome buy!!
ELF studio contour brush
ELF tools organiser case - this is what I'll be using a lot this summer :D I hope..
ELF regular line lipstick in seductive - I bought this thinking it was a peachy pink shade. There is anything peachy about it. But turned out to be a gorgeous pinky rosy shade. I have paired this with natural nymph. Gorgeous combo!!































So that sums it up for now. Feel free to request reviews and stuff. Although I probably would still review them eventually. But I would love to see what product interests you the most and I can obviously do the review much quicker :)



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Oooh lovely haul! I did one when that was on too, mostly stocking up on primer and complexion perfection though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try ELF. Is the promotional code still works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much Enigma :)

    @ The Skint Lady, actually it doesn't work right now. But I strongly suggest you join the uk facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/elfcosmeticsUK or the us site:http://www.facebook.com/elfcosmetics

    Both companies issue their code there :D

    Just a quick reminder - the UK site hips to europe and UK.
    the US site ships to US and Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Dyna :) Really appreciate your quick reply! Nice website btw! Full of beauty goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're most welcome hun :) xxx

    and thank you xxxxx :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff, looking forward to hearing your review of that concealer pen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, just wanted to say, I've been keeping up with your blog now for about a month or two now, and I really love it. I think I found it when looking for E.L.F reviews (all of yours, I love and find really helpful) and have checked it for any kind of make-up since! I think you're honest, so the reviews you give are genuine, which I love. You seem like a really nice person, and beautiful to boot! With or without make-up, I think you really are stunning. Please keep it up :) Thanks, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry, signed in my brother's account there, but I am Catherine!haha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Tracy D : I'll try to do a review on that soon, since I have been using it every single day ever since I bought it :D

    @ Catherine: thank you so much, you are the sweetest. And I'm glad you find my reviews helpful, I started this blog to share my opinions and help others, so mission accomplished I guess haha. lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great haul! I love how much you can get for £36 at elf!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts