REVIEW: ELF nails nourishing cuticle pen !!!


Regular Line: ELF nails nourishing cuticle pen
This is a meh product for me. I bought it primarily for my mum but she never really uses it, so I tried it on for myself. It just doesn't do anything and barely any product comes out of the 'pen'. The tip is really stiff, something similar to a tippex tape. I never really use it now and I don't really recommend it. Do let me know what you think if you have it :) xx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have this too! I don't think it does anything to my cuticle at all. It's such a waste of my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this & I agree with you, it just doesn't do anything at all :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for saving me some money! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one from bornpretty, seems better than this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased this and i guess ill see how it goes...seems like this product has a lot of mixed reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts