REVIEW: ELF mineral eyeshadow primer


This product has been compared to Urban Decay's Primer Potion which retails for $15 I believe, but I never had that.

Why do you need a primer:
to make your eyeshadows pop
to make it easier to blend
so that your eyeshadow will stay put
to avoid creasing


My eyelids are not oily, so I don't know how it would perform on oily lids.



The Good Stuff:
easy to apply
it is sheer
does not make your eyeshadows look cakey
lasts quite a long time
you need only a little
feels really smooth
no chemical additives
no parabens
no chemical dyes
simple packaging i.e. easy to store or carry


The Bad Stuff

I found that after 10 hours there is very very minimal creasing on my eye, I mean, I can see it, but you'd have to come against my eye to see it.



This or That:
I also have the studio line eye primer and liner sealer [CLICK HERE FOR REVIEW], and I prefer the mineral eyeshadow primer all the way.


Side note:
I also bought the eyelid primer from ELF's regular line recently but haven't opened it up yet.


PACKAGING: 5/5
OVERALL PRODUCT: 5/5
Would I recommend to a friend: YES
Will I repurchase: YES!!


If you have not done it already, fill the poll on your right for me please, it will only take you a sec. That will definitely affect my future posts :) Also, if you have any requests or questions, feel free to bring them forward.


Do you prefer this format of a review or long detailed reviews?




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. I think that I might have to pick up the mineral primer next time I make an order! I love all of your reviews on the ELF products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie. I love most ELF products I buy, but there are very few products I regret buying from them. I plan to do a full post about that and about my favourites from their lines too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I was a bit confused whether I should get it or not but now I'll surely do so:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gla it was helpful for you Rakhshanda, I'm sure you'll love it :) P.S. I love your name it sounds very glamorous to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this primer, I have oily lids and it works great! No creasing like I thought would happen. My sister bought the primer from the regular line I'll have to see how she likes it.

    http://shabbymakeupandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's great shabby, I thought this would crease on oily lids but I'm glad you like it. I also bought the eyelid primer but I haven't opened it yet. :) Let me know how that works out on her :) xx
    Thanks for stopping by sweety x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey~i have this primer too and I am in love with it~My eyeshadow does stay on all day long~well~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use the basic line one and I'm satisfied. I'd love to read a post comparing the 3 elf eye primers since you have them all, it'd be so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. oh I'm sorry .. do you have really oily lids hun? Mine are rather dry so my lids are not prone to creasing... maybe that s why x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts