BYS candy floss blush [[review w/ swatches!!]]

Hello guys,  back with another post :D yup I spent Saturday night in all cozied up preparing posts for you .. plenty plenty of photo taking for upcoming reviews and all that. Oh the things I do for you guys.. haha xD 
No, don't you worry my blog's not a burden. If I could get paid to take care of my blog it would be awesooooome XD But I don't... haha..




BYS Candy floss Blush
BYS Candy Floss Blush swatch


I have had this blush for like a year, two, or three..  haha.. back when I had no idea what make up was and I just slather everything on my face. 

The name: When I hear candy floss I see baby pink, milky pink.. but this is anything but pink.

The shade: I'm trying not to fail miserably here.. But for me the shade is like a coraly peach with a ton of brown undertones. Oh and fine gold shimmer too.

Pigmentation: Amazing. Almost too much for a blush actually. This would work amazingly for people with dark skin tones

Versatility: Can be used to contour and on the apples of the cheeks, both look really pretty on. 

The packaging. Pretty standard.. very similar to nyx packaging. 

Do I tend to use it? : Nah. I prefer pink and peach/coral blushes. This is a little too much for me.

Worth the try? Definitely. If you find a shade which you really like, definitely good quality. 




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I have one of these blushes too and its true the pigmentation is almost too much. One swipe and you end up with too much color on the cheeks :)

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh glad I'm not the only one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the first photo, I actually thought it was a NYX blush lol. But the shade looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look very similar actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant packaging wise lol - the nyx blushes have much less pigmentation - which is good because they require less effort in blending haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouu you got a great blog here and I really like it. Maybe we can follow each other?
    From your new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried this as an eyeshadow? I think you could work it out that way ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip stavroula, I actually have tried it, but it doesn't really go with my brown eyes :) perhaps for someone with green eyes yes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts