REVIEW: ELF studio line contour brush !!

I am trying to finish all the reviews I have to do as much as I can,
since I have bought so many products and I have used them for quite a while,
yet haven't found the time to fully review them...

So here is the review for one of my newly favourite products from the ELF range,
The ELF studio line contour brush !! [*Drum rolls*]



ELF studio contour brush

ELF studio contour brush

ELF studio contour brush

ELF studio contour brush



I adore this brush!! Why?? 
A. This is soo soft
B. Professional looking brush and handle
C. Has just the right density 

What do I use it for?
A. My favourite use for this brush is a pencil brush since it has a tapered top
B. I love it for the crease too, picks up just the right product
C. To smudge some eyeshadow on the lower lashline

Does this compare to other ELF brushes??
ELF regular line blending brush : 
no not at all. This blends eyeshadow rather than applies it
ELF regular line crease brush:
No, I initially thought that before purchasing, but this is smaller and more coarse. This is less professional looking too


BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE this brush, just adore it !!! Do I reccommend?? Hell yeah! I tend to reach for it almost daily!! It's THAT good :D


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Hi, I am an e.l.f lover too, I follow your blog and have just started my own

    http://catherinesloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this brush now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys have Target where you live? Because they have these really great brushes by their store brand and they are comparable to elf in quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Vanessa, unfortunately we don't since I live all the way in Malta :) haha..
    but thank for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts