REVIEW: TRES EMME 24 hour body Root Boosting Spray!!!

 

Hello guys, first of all I'd like to thank all of you who followe me and support me, 260 followers is amazing and I cherish each and every one of you. Thank you for supporting me and I'm glad to be helpful to you guys :) Any requests are always more then welcome, and I loooooove to read the comments you leave to me xD
Ok.. on to the review.

I have had this root boosting spray for a while and I adore the packaging, very sleek and hairdressish haha xD Yup packaging really is pretty .. and pink too <3

I use this AFTER I tease my hair to keep the tease, and I do tend to use it a lot for that. I wouldn't say the product is particularly concentrated and the hold isn't really over the top. It does the job, but eventually my tease tames down.

Nevermind. Dyna shut up and tell us - Is it worth going to search for it ??  Uhm. Not really, you're better off using your hairspray AFTER you tease. Don't tease your hair when wet .. whether with spray, water of whatever. Hair becomes fragile. Hence.. You're tearing it basically by teasing it. 

No repurchase here, but I'll finish it one day.. hopefully :) 

Till the next post ... tataa xD

Dyna <3
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :

Comments

Popular Posts