ELF REVIEW: Studio Powder Brush


ELF Studio Powder brush.

I heard so many great reviews about this, I HAD to have this. The first time I got this I immediately compared this to ELF kabuki brush and with regards to softness, it is not as soft as the ELF kabuki brush but it is still super soft. It is denser and has a flat top. ELF says you can use this with wet or dry products and I most definitely agree as I have used this with my blush, with my foundation, with my face primer and with my tinted moisturiser. The handle is so professional looking and firm. It is just a brilliant product, I love this thing. I use this literally daily, and I love to use this mostly with my tinted moisturiser or foundation as it creates an airbrushed effect and makes it so easy to apply. You can also use this with your bronzer or highlighter, but I personally don't because I like to use an angled brush for that. This is a taklon brush, which means that the brush is synthetic. You should definitely get your hands on one of these though. It retails for 3.50 pounds or 4 euros.



Bottom Line: BUY IT!!! you'll love it :))



[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what    you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x  and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]


Thank you for reading guys. And if you're from Europe [excluding Italy, Spain and Germany- because they have their own website or whatever] and would like to try ELF products, I suggest you “like” ELF's fan page to be informed about elf's promotional codes. Plus the more people join their fan page, the quicker the codes come out :)

If you have never bought from elf uk, their customer service is just amazing and I have purchased so many times I've never ever been disappointed. You definitely don't have to worry about that.

You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. great review!!

    xoxo
    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't elf great?
    For the price you would expect ho-hum quality in the products, but most of them are great! Love the free shipping too =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts