REVIEW: ELF tools essentials mechanical eyelash curler !!!




ELF regular line mechanical eyelash curler
The best eyelash curler I have ever tried. Has a firm grip to it, very sleek looking and you get an extra rubber refill. Will suit most eyeshapes, very easy to use. This little bundle of joy finds itself in my everyday eye routine and it never disappoints :D Best Eyelash curler I have ever tried!!



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love this eyelash curler too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best eyelash curler ever :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, this eyelash curler rocks, especially the plastic handle! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any suggestion? Shu uemura or ELF?

    Best of luck :)
    Best eyelash curler :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts