LOTD: winged liner w/ pink lips :)

This is the look I wore last night, quite quick and simple :)

 
 


This is what I used :


FACE:

ELF studio mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in warm sand 07
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in medium
ELF all over color sticks in honey and light beige
ELF mineral booster in tinted
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX rouge cream blush in hot pink
NYX powder blush in pinky
*No7 Mirrorball Highlighter
Model in a bottle setting spray


EYES:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
88 warm eyeshadow palette
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic, innocent
ELF studio cream eyeliner in black
ELF waterproof eyeliner pen in black
NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
false lashes [see here]
AVON supershock mascara
L' OREAL voluminous mascara
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara


LIPS:
*ELF studio lip lock pencil
NYX slim lip pencil in pinky
NYX round lipstick in louisiana
ELF mineral lipstick in natural nymph



*got these free on a giveaway


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Hy!! ^_^
    I'm a new follower...
    This look is very nice!!

    www.lovwmakeup24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty, love your makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this look! pink lips really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful eyes! Really lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts