A peek into my wishlist :)

I usually am a think and buy individual. But I found a cure. Sort of. Kind of. I have a cute document in which I add the wishlist products that I want. I'm a sucker for lip products especially pinks, nudes, peaches and corals. So that is what you'll mostly see in my wishlist.


ELF Lip Stain First Date, Heartbreaker
ELF Brightening Eye Color Drama, Nymph Dreams
ELF Custom Eyes Golden Glow
ELF Custom Eyes Mocha
ELF mineral eyeshadows in golden, natural
ELF mineral lipstick in nicely nude
ELF Natural Radiance Blusher Glow
ELF mineral Lip Liner Peachy

ELF buff compressed powder studio
ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in buff / sand ?
ELF cream blush in heartbreaker / tease


L' Oreal Infallible Lip Colour in Apricot and Beyonce Red

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colours in :
 900B Pink Suga' 
901B Think Pink 
903C Just Peachy 
 
Barry M lip paint in peachy pink, dolly pink, vibrant pink
Barry M lip gloss wands in bubblegum pink, tropical tango, coral,
Barry M instant nail effects
Barry M 3 in 1 nail paint
Barry M nail paint in mushroom



Revlon matte lipstick in nude attitude, pink about it

Revlon colorburst lipstick in peach

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks:

Airy fairy, firecracker, pink blush, crush



Mac Lipsticks in: Viva Glam Gaga, Viva Glam Cyndi, MAC peachstock, mac jazzed, mac freckletone




No I'm probably not going to buy them all, but every now and then I deserve a little old treat. The ones I'm lusting about so very much are those wet n wild lippies. But they're not available online or from a shop here. :(  If anyone knows where I can get them please please tell me *blinks effortlessly*. If not, Oh well, I'll live. I hope haha.

Dyna
xxx

Comments

  1. I love Just Peachy, it's great with a clear glossy layered over it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh that's the one I would love to get most, I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude peach and that looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly reccomend those quads from elf, Drama and Nymph Dreams, they are among my favorites from them, truly pigmented and lovely eyeshadows in those quads!

    Xoxo
    ______________
    http://beautyshinesfromwithin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts