REVIEW: ELF studio face kabuki !!!






I can't believe I have not done a review on this one yet, this kabuki is awesome for setting powder and it is ultra soft, Period. If you're not sure about it trust me it's gooooooood. It has the right kind of density, not too dense, and applies just the right amount of product. Just amazing <3 I use it everyday, does not shed and ultra soft, it's even softer than the ELF studio powder brush :D 

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have two of these brushes and I really love them.

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want to buy one of these.

    You don't by any chance have the angled contour brush from the studio line? If yes, I'd love it if you could do a review about it please.

    thanks
    Carla xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Carla, no I don't have the angled one, I actually have the studio contour one, I just got it in the mail yesterday but I still have to get used to it before I do a review. I'm not planning to get the angled one as I had a similar one I got in a set, and I barely ever used it :/ Sry hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this brush, I use mine all the time & it's held up so well !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This brush is simply amazing!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wanting one of the kabuki brushes but not sure which to get! Think it will be this one :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right. This Kabuki Brush is awesome. If it wasn't for your blog post I would have bought the other elf kabuki face brush, and I might have been disappointed. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts