FEBRUARY FAVOURITES!!

 

ELF studio cool bronzer: I love this, I use it with a light hand, and it's probably not that suitable to fair skintones, but I personally love it.

ELF regular line healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance: the most perfect highlight product ever.
ELF regular line blending brush:  REVIEW HERE

ELF regular line eyeshadow brush REVIEW HERE

ELF studio eyeshadow 'c' brush REVIEW HERE

ELF regular line luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink : just a gorgeous gorgeous pigmented pink gloss. Review coming soon.

ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara. REVIEW HERE

NYX orange rouge cream blush. REVIEW HERE

NYX round lipgloss in mauve REVIEW HERE


*ELF studio lip lock pencil REVIEW HERE

*MAC MSF in stereo rose REVIEW HERE


*got this free on a giveaway

There go my favourites of this month :) Hope you find this helpful :) x


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love the NYX cream blushes, I placed an order the other day with cherry culture to get the orange one, nice to see it in your faves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts