DUPE ALERT#4 !! Barry M lip paint in peach vs NYX slim lip pencil in coral

Left to Right: Barry M lip paint in 54 peach, NYX coral

 
 
NYX slim lip pencil in coral
Barry M lip paint in peach


texture: lipstick vs lip pencil
both completely matte
peach is a little more orangey,
coral is more pink and a tad brighter
peach can be patted on with finger and blends too a peachier lip - but is not blended in photos
98%

See photos for swatches :D


Thank you ever so much for supporting me guys, Follow me for more beauty related posts :D




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. woow I love peach/coral lipsticks.. I've got the Rimmel one and I love it xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for something coral. Maybe one of this days I should get one. Barry M is a good choice.
    Thanks Dyna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you.beige tone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts