Just a quick question guys :D

What would you love to see more in my blog / youtube ?

A. lipstick / lipgloss collection posts
OR
B. dupes posts
OR 
C. both?

I'm a freak when it comes to lip products. So I do tend to buy a lot of those...

I figured showing my collection is like boasting about it, but people tend to really like those, especially for comparing lip products :)

Showing dupes of products can be pretty helpful I guess. :)

I can do both if you want to, but I would love to see which ones you'd like to see most :D or whether you'd like to see both :D

Comment below to let me know :D

Thank you in advance guys xxx

Comments

  1. I don't think showing your collection would be boasting about it would be really interesting. Some like your top ten lipsticks you couldn't live without or something like that? And dupes are definitely interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a million times sweetie <3
    When i saw my yellow flower ring, i thought of Kandee haha, i have always wanted a yellow one like hers :)

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get abit crazy too when it comes to lip products too.. haha
    I would like to see both~!!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see both actually :)

    Enter my giveaway:
    http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts