LOTD: Pin up Sophie Ellis-Bextor inspired make up !!!!!

I saw Sophie Ellis-Bexter's look in her music video with Armin Van Buuren and she looked so awesome, I wanted to give it a go .. Scroll down to see her look guys :D






















This is what I used:

FACE:

ELF studio mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in warm sand 08
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in medium
ELF all over color sticks in honey and light beige
ELF mineral booster in tinted
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX rouge cream blush in orange
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
*No7 Mirrorball Highlighter
Model in a bottle setting spray





EYES:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
88 warm eyeshadow palette
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
ELF studio cream eyeliner in black
ELF waterproof eyeliner pen in black
Constance Carroll liquid eyeliner in ebony
w7 gold liquid glitter eyeliner
false lashes [see here]
AVON supershock mascara
L' OREAL voluminous mascara
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
ELF wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara


LIPS:
*ELF studio lip lock pencil
NYX long lip pencil in coffee
NYX slim lip pencil in coral
NYX round lipstick in femme



*got these free on a giveaway

So this is the look I was inspired by, isn't she gorgeous??? Click the photo for a direct link to the youtube vid :D



I hope you liked it, enjoy the rest of your weekend guys :D


Lots of virtual hugs,

Dyna :D

xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company.

Comments

  1. Very Sexy! Love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow nice look!! I love the winged eyeliner! & it looks a lot like Sophie Ellis Bextor's makeup too xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys, so glad you liked it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo you look very pretty :) love the lipstick colour!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eye make-up! xx

    http://pinkmakeupfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats beautiful you did a great job! i love your blog backround aswell so pretty :)
    cant wait to see your entry :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I love it as well :) I just wish those polishes were sold in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful sweetie, great job. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Love how you did the eyes especially looks very pretty on you!!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much guys <3 <3 lots of luv <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Amaris, what polishes hun?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts