MAC mineralize skin finish in stereo rose [review w/ swatches!!!]



 


This is the MAC mineralize skin finish or msf limited edition shade in stereo rose. It is a gorgeous gorgeous shade. MAC mineralise skin finishes are normally not very colourful, and are mostly used for highlight because of their frosty finish. 
This particular shade is a coral orangey shade with a touch of pink. It has a frost finish and I use it as a blush for those days when I don't want too much colour on my cheeks. I also sometimes use it on top of other blushes to create a dewy finish. 

I am loving this product and whenever I use it, I don't need a highlight product on top of my blush, because the type of finish is enough, at least for me. 
This is not super pigmented, it is more sheer in colour, but the frost is quite visible.
You get 10g of product with this one, which will last a lifetime so if you find this on ebay or something and you really like the shade, just go for it.

 Here  is the swatch :)
 



 

I am wearing it here w/ ELF's warm bronzer.




FTC Disclaimer: I got this for free from Outinapout on a giveaway win prize but I am not obliged to make a review and am not compensated in any way to do this post. 

Comments

  1. Hey, I gave you a versatile blogger award :D

    check it out here :
    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/02/weekly-roundup-blog-awards.html

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i won, i didn't see that before you wrote it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts