ELF Product Review: Regular Eyeshadow Brush



















ELF Regular eyeshadow brush / ELF professional Eye Shadow Brush


This is my favourite brush to use in order to pack on the eyeshadow. This super cheap and even though it may not be as soft as the studio brushes, because it is made out of animal hair, so you should condition these regularly to get them to be softer. I use this every single day to apply light shades on the inner corner of my eye and highlight my brow bone. I recommend using this with ELF mineral eyeshadows or loose shadows.


Worth the money? Damn Right :)


P.S. I plan to get the studio eyeshadow c brush, so if I do I'll be comparing it to this one.


Dyna
xxx



Follow me for more beauty reviews :D xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


you can buy ELF products from:
www.eyeslipsface.com [US]
www.elfcosmetics.co.uk

Comments

  1. I have three of these brushes. Really good for packing color on. I even purchased it for my mum and my sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts