REVIEW: ELF Regular / Essentials Blending brush



I know it's blurry, Sorry.


A BIG BIG THANK YOU GOES TO MY 100 FOLLOWERS. As always, any requests, questions and feedback are always more than welcome. Thank you for supporting me. It's amazing how all of you "follow" me when you're not gaining anything and that is super amazing to me. Thanks guys xxx

I was thinking about doing posts about blogs I find really interesting. Not giving awards and all that. Just posting a blog I find interesting, say why and post a link on the blog. Would you find that helpful? Or would you rather see my "regular" posts? Also, if I'm not following your blog and you think I should include you in such posts, feel free to comment in THIS post and I'll check your blog out. Let me know what you think about it in the comment form below :)



On to the review:

It may be slightly larger than your average contour brush, blends effortlessly. It was shedding at first but when I used it on my eye didn't shed at all.



Best uses:

to blend the colour all over

apply highlight colour





Pros:

surprisingly soft given it has hair bristles

blends colour really well





Cons:

don't have any





Overall Rating: 5/5

Would I repurchase? : YES

Do I recommend?: YES

BOTTOM LINE: Do not let the price think this is something you'll toss out. This is probably the cheapest blending brush on the market. It's just amazing.


If you have not done it already, fill the poll on your right for me please, it will only take you a sec. That will definitely affect my future posts :) Also, if you have any requests or questions, feel free to bring them forward.


Do you prefer this format of a review or long detailed reviews?




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i have ordered this brush, cant wait to get it and try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this brush everyday for my eyeshadow, no word of a lie, it's the best, blends, applies lid colour, brillant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say it is one of my fab brushes, I use everyday, with out a doubt great for it's price. I love your idea about talking about other blogs I'm sure your reader's will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like elf makeup. I haven't used any of their brushes, as I didn't know of their quality, but this post helped me a lot and I think I'll buy some of their brushes now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Christine: I'm sure you're gonna love it :)

    @ Justine : it really is brilliant right?

    @ Shabby: thanks, I'll definitely take that into consideration :)

    @ Leslie: I'm planning to do a post soon about my favourite brushes from elf and what I did not like. Although I don't everything from their line, that may help you out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this brush, its fantastic for blending eyeshadows! I've got two :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts