REVIEW: ELF studio eyeshadow c brush [vs ELF regular eyeshadow brush!! ]







I am doing a review of the eyeshadow c brush from ELF's studio line collection. I am also going to compare it to the eyeshadow brush from ELF's regular / essential line.


ELF eyeshadow c brush [studio line]:
[x] very dense brush
[x] synthetic bristles
[x] very soft
[x] quite small
[x] packs on colour brilliantly
[x] colour: black
[x] size of entire brush is larger and more "bulky"
[x] Best use: packing colour on the lid, smokey eyes

ELF eyeshadow brush [regular line]:
[x] less dense brush
[x] animal hair bristles
[x] not as soft
[x] larger than eyeshadow c brush
[x] colour: white handle
[x] entire brush is lighter and smaller
[x] Best use: highlight inner corner or browbone


BOTTOM LINE: I tend to use these both, for different purposes. Even though they are both comparable, they are quite different. Both are great buys. :)




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have both of these brushes and i like both too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer the $1 one, I don't feel like the $3 one picked up product quite the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts