ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Mascara REVIEW!!!




This is a must have in your make up bag. You can use this to put your eyebrows into place or to brush baby hairs away from your face, prime your lashes or whatever way you want to use it. I believe both sides have the same consistency and the brushes are equal. So I opened one side first and then I shall open the other when the first side is finished. I use this mostly on my brows to remove that powdery look the ELF eyebrow kit [REVIEW HERE] tends to give me and I also sometimes use it for my baby hairs and I have used it on my lashes, but didn't see any significant difference. It lasts all day and night.

Bottom Line: Definitely a good buy, I will definitely repurchase and I definitely recommend this thing.

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. On the package it says that the eyelash side is supposed to lengthen and help the lashes to be more healthy and longer. I use it sometimes during the night or during the day instead of mascara if I don't want to wear mascara but still want to define my lashes. The brushes are also a little different, the eyelash one definitely thinner! Love this product too :)

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was meaning to get this but ended up getting one somewhere else. I never thought of applying it to those baby hairs aroud the hairline though, what a fantastic tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh. I applied this on my lashes and it's bad. They drooped immediately and clumped =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this one too! I use it every morning and my brows stay in place all day!

    Nice review!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey isabelle, I actually ownly use this for my brows and I used it on my lashes one. They dropped too. But for the brows it's purrrfrect :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I'll pick up one of these real soon. Thanks heaps for reviewing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. I just stumbled on your blog and I'm following now!

    Lauren from Lauren Loves... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use this on my brows every day, along with the studio brow kit too!
    The product is tinted now because it pulls in some of my face makeup, but I love this stuff and it's so cheap!

    reviewsbyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts