My top 10 favourite products for Nov10






Since the majority of the participators voted for favourites posts so far, this is going to be my November Favourites!! Not that I'm ignoring the rest of you guys who voted, I'll be doing more posts for what you have voted for too. Soo keep the votes coming guys on the poll on your right hand side. I sooo love to see what type of posts you would like the see more of. My poll ends as soon as the new year starts.


Ok back to my favourites.



[In no particular order]
1. ELF mineral eyeshadow in angel
2. NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
3. ELF Daily Brush Cleaner
4. NYX femme round lipstick
5. ELF Warm Bronzer
6. NYX blush in peach
7. Model in a Bottle Make up Setting Spray
8. ELF all over cover sticks in honey and light beige
9. Gel liner Deep Purple
10. 88 warm eyeshadow palette



[If you want to see the reviews just click on the above words.]


I think my favourites are quite predictable but what the hell.



Ok so this month I have been loving ELF mineral eyeshadow in angel as a highlight on my cheekbones on night outs and inner corners of the eyes.



I love using nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk as a base on my inner corners and brow bone. It is also super awesome on the waterline.


ELF Daily Brush Cleaner is also a new favourite of mine. It cleans the brushes super quick, even though it doesn't clean them thoroughly but it disinfects your brushes avoiding bacteria on them.


NYX femme round lipstick. I'm not much of a red lipstick girl, but this orangey red colour suits my warm skintone really well, I think.

ELF warm bronzer. I managed to break this thing. Yep I dropped it and it broke. But I'm still using it anyhow. I love the warm glow this gives me and how easily blendable it is.

NYX blush in peach: my everyday peachy pink blush.

Model in a Bottle make up setting spray. My HG setting spray. I love the ultra hold of this setting spray. Simply Amazing.

ELF all over cover sticks. Conceal amazingly and I love the creamy consistency. So easy to use.


Gel Liner in Deep Purple. A gorgeous purple gel liner which works really great for brown eyes. It makes them pop.

88 warm palette. The most amazing versatile cheap neutral palette I have ever encountered.









[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. Hey all the products look awesome...Great choices:))
    Have a nice weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so sweet Rakhshanda :)
    same to you sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice favorites hun :) Elf rocks!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Model in a bottle certainly is great.One of the best make up setting sprays out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive always wanted dto do a post like this but i find theres no point since i keep switching my products lol. i really want to try model in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favorites! I've been loving all of my recent ELF purchases too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what do you use the elf shimmer facial whip for? I have 3 and I wanted to use them as a highlighter but its too thick and heavy for that. Help me!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Jasmine, actually that's the tinted moisturiser in the photo but I have the shimmering facial whip in spotlight and it is quite runny in texture so I don't like to use it as a highlight. You can use it as a base for your eyeshadows to add shimmer, it is better than a creamy consistency base. Also, I at times use it on my lids as a liquid eyeshadow and st it with some powder if I'm really running late. But my lids aren't oily so I don't know if they hold up on oily lids. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts