Falsies: Cross Lashes 0#





These lashes are one of my favourites, they are really gorgeous and look fairly natural so I use them with neutral eyes or milder eye looks rather than smokey eyes. You don't have to use mascara on top of them because they are very defined on their own. Here is what they look like on my eye:








To know how to get this eye look CLICK HERE.

If you want to buy these HERE is the link.

I apply these with my DUO LASH GLUE
I have more false lashes post coming up, so follow me if you want to get the first scoop :)
Thanks for those who are following, you mean so much to me x


[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what    you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x  and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. do they take long to come from hong kong?

    which lash glue do you use?

    steph xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. these lashes look amazing. Please do a post about your makeup collection and how you store everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Steph.

    Well, they do take a while yes to get to you. About 2 weeks - 1 month and a half. But they're well worth it. They're the cheapest on the market and really good if you don't like to reuse your lashes because they're cheap but good quality.

    @ Christine

    I'm updating my make up vanity section at the moment so I will do a post once that is done :):)

    and I shall do that false lash video you requested a while ago soon :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh they look funky! :) However I still prefer the natural, glam lash. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The makeup is good! I love your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have them too. got them for ebay =D! They work so good and look nice on you =D!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts