My Christmas eve make up: golden purple eye look :)

Hello guys, on Christmas eve I stayed at home because we had some guests over and this is my make up look: It's a golden purple eye look with milky baby pink glossy lips



I used:


FACE:
ELF tinted moisturiser in honey
ELF Complexion Perfection

ELF cool bronzer
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
NYX blushes in pinky and peach 
ELF luminance healthy glow bronzing powder
ELF all over cover sticks in honey and light beige




EYES:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer

ELF 32 palette [pink and purple shades]
Valentina palette [I don't know from where you can buy this - it was given to me as a present and it's an Italian company]- purple shades
Ebay eyeshadow and blush palette - shimmery gold shade [I also could not find this available online]
super natural falsies
L'oreal voluminous mascara
L'oreal volume million lashes
Maybelline define a line in black
ELF gel liner in black

LIPS:
NYX strawberry milk round lipstick
NYX round lipgloss in mauve



I am also wearing:
a bow headband which I got from HERE
and earrings from accessorize [they were given to me as a birthday present]












FTC disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any companies & am not being paid to do this post.

Comments

  1. Thanks Savannah, that's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headband is really cute! Your makeup is great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I didn't even know you were wearing the false lashes until you said something. They look great.
    Love your whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shabby - these lashes are awesome for those who have very short lashes because they're so natural I'd wear them during the day - which is something I don't tend to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious look! I was charmed with A kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts