REVIEW: 88 warm eyeshadow palette + how to make your eyeshadows pop !!



88 warm palette with four random swatches

Just in case you were wondering, this is what it looks like closed.

another photo of the palette






As I have promised, I am doing the review on this palette. Before I say anything else, I'm more of a neutral eye girl rather than bright colours. I was very reluctant to get this at first because I was like – well it's just a huge palette to stick to one eye look. I was soooo wrong.

A palette with a mix of matte, shimmer and metallic shades ranging from greys to browns, golds, plums, and neutral shades. I am in love with this thing. Being a neutral eye girl, I just adore the looks I can make with this palette. Yes, you don't get much product for every single colour, but hey! - you get a wide wide range. I usually mix different shades on my brush of the same scale and this makes sooo much easier to blend.




On my youtube channel, someone commented saying “I have this palette and for some reasons it's pigmented with swatches,but when I apply it-it's just not vibrant and rubs off-any tips?”




And my reply to that is to use:

A. an eyeshadow primer

B. a white base for your inner corner and highlight

C. setting spray to seal your make up in

D. don't use sponge eyeshadow applicators – I find they don't apply the product that well




What I suggest:

Primer: ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer

White base: NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk [for slightly cheaper ELF all over cover stick in spotlight and ELF shimmering facial whip also work]

Setting Spray: Model in a bottle make up setting spray [or for a cheaper milder version of Model in a Bottle]

Brushes: ELF regular eyeshadow brush, ELF regular blending brush, ELF studio eyeshadow c brush




Bottom Line. I looove this palette.




If you love neutral eye looks, you should definitely go for it. Plus have I mentioned it's super cheap?


[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what    you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x  and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts