REVIEW: ELF regular line zit zapper


This is my review on ELF's  zit zapper which is a new product.

Dries super quick. It does have a scent but it is not super strong like tea tree oil and eventually fades away. It dries clear. The formula is liquidy.

The packaging is super easy to apply. Love the roll on type of nozzle. Portable.Not easy to break. You get a ton of product. It is super cheap.

How it works? Dries up the zit. So make sure you use plenty of moisturiser once zit has dried. I love this thing. I definitely recommend this thing.

It's super cheap and amazing :) I am definitely going to repurchase and will definitely recommend.

If you're planning to purchase don't expect miracles, you have to use the product multiple times for the zit to disappear, like every other zit zapper.

You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love this lil guy!! I use it every morning and night. You can feel it go to work! Thanks for the review I also would recommend this to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had ordered this little fellow once,but I am not that happy with it.
    It is very harsh to my skin,so I stick with apple cider vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear it didn't work for you CookingChincillas :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I think I might have to get one of those! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i need to order this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts