MODEL IN A BOTTLE makeup setting spray review!!






I got this product because I really needed a good setting spray, and and I have heard so many great reviews about this thing, I had to get it. I got this thing on ebay for 20 pounds [shipping included]. This product is distributed in the US, so you can only get this online from their site or ebay [as far as I know]. I got the normal one since there is a sensitive version of this product.


You get 60 ml/ 2ounces of product, so that quite a lot. There is approximately 300 sprays in the bottle. I could not find any expiration date and no time period in which you can use this product once opened [you know, the jar thing.]


It was sooo scary to spray something on my face, It felt like I was spraying perfume on my face. I was so skeptical about the product actually working, but hell yeah it does. I put to swatches of eyeshadow on my wrist and sprayed on one of the swatches. I rubbed my hand vigorously and the one with no setting spray on immediately faded away whereas the other one stayed put as if I never even touched it. Amazing huh? :O


What don't I like? The perfume. Way too strong, smells like cheap old lady perfume. I heard the sensitive one's perfume is not as strong.


Now, there is a new product by ELF, the studio mist and set which just arrived to my dearest letterbox in its cute brown box. ELF's setting spray is 3.50 whereas model in a bottle is around $15 from the model in a bottle site + shipping. I will post a review real soon about it as soon as I'll get it and even comparing it to this one my model in a bottle. I have a slight problem though, because the packaging is leaking so I contacted ELF and I'll see whether I got a bad one or they are all defective. So stay tuned for the review guys that. :) Thank you guys for reading, keep the comments coming and Follow Me for more girly posts.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Thank you guys  for following. I really appreciate each and every one of you xxx


xxXDynaXxx

Comments

  1. OMG! I love the packaging of this product! Its so girly and classy! 5 stars for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is gorgeous to look at, just like perfume bottles :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts