REVIEW: ELF studio line Mineral Infused face primer




Hello guys,
Sorry for being a bit MIA lately because school is becoming hectic and I barely have time to upload anything. Please understand that doing these posts and reviews takes a lot of my time, and I'm doing the very best I can to keep posting.



On to the review:


This is a product I have had for a while now and just because I believe it is essential for you to know, my skin is not oily and holds foundation and face products really well. I have seen no significant difference in how the face make up turned out and I still use a make up setting spray, so it holds really well. But I don't know how this product would work for dry / oily / combination skin. Actually, I don't recommend it to oily skin just because it feels oily on application and it does not dry to a matte finish, so I wouldn't use it on oily skin.




I don't use this product for during the day, but I occasionally use this for my night outs and lately I keep forgetting to put it on, which annoys me. I will use this product on other people to see whether it has any significant change on their final look.




Something that I have noticed with this product is the fact that it feels oily on your skin when you're applying it, which is pretty scary, but then dries to a smooth finish. My skin did not break out because of using this product, but that's just me, it might have a different effect on other people.




Another thing that I have noticed is that when I use this face primer, I find that the product blends more easily and effortlessly than without it.




I have not had any problems with the packaging, but as I said, I only used it a couple of times so I'm definitely not running out. The pump has not broken and the packaging is just fine. I would have preferred the product to come in a jar or something because I think that to scoop up the product inside it is going to be a tad bit challenging. I don't usually squeeze the pump thoroughly so I can control the amount of product that comes out.




This product is on the pricier range of elf cosmetics retailing at £6. I probably won't repurchase the product for my personal use, but will do if I plan to apply make up on other people.




I will keep you updated if I use this product on other people :) [Actually I used this on my mom last weekend and it had the same effect as it did on me.]

You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. lately, I have this really strong urge to buy this primer from ELF but sadly its OOS on the website..=_=
    After reading this, I don't feel like I want it that much anymore. I don't like oily products.
    Thanks for the save! =D Maybe I'll try other face primers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I'm not sure if it's oily aisyah, it feels oily though and then it sort of dries up to a smooth finish. But I still do not recommend it to those having oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this product too~I actually loves it~my foundation goes on very smoothly. At first it might feel oily but then it just smooth out~I have combo dry skin and I havent had any breakout!

    Thanks for the review

    -Mimi
    http://mizudeyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just ordered this product... will see how my skin will react with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts