NYX femme & louisiana round lipstick [REVIEW with swatches!!]

Overall nyx round lipsticks:


Pros:
x creamy
x glides very easily
x cheap for a good quality lipstick
x moisturising
x cute black packaging
x very pigmented
x nyx is against animal testing
x have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick.



Cons:
x not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying


 I am going to review the following lipstick colours:

Round lipstick [left to right] : Femme LSS 643, LSS 634 Louisiana


Round lipstick [left to right] :  LSS 634 Louisiana, Femme LSS 643


Lip Swatch :   Femme LSS 643
Femme LSS 643

Great colour. It is not just orange. It is more of an orangey coral red. I love this colour though and it is not too hard to wear. I mean, I can't work red lipsticks, so it is that wearable, but I have heard about certain reviews saying that they really could not work this colour. So I wouldn't say it's easily wearable either. I would wear this one with neutral eye make up. Creamy in texture. I read reviews about making teeth look yellow – it did not happen to me. I have to say that red lipsticks do not suit me but this one looks so cute on. Would repurchase.
Lip Swatch :  LSS 634 Louisiana

LSS 634 Louisiana: a bright bright pink. It looks a bit on the red side on my lips, but I just love the colour. It is sort of fuchsia looking on my lips. I wear this with neutral eyeshadows. Not suitable for daytime tbh. Creamy in texture. I don't think I'll run out, I rarely use it because I'm not a huge fan of bright lipsticks. Very little shimmer, if any, and it does not show up on my lips. Believe me – I hate shimmery lipsticks with a passion. I love to pat strawberry milk on the centre of my lips when wearing this one – great combo.




Paper Swatch



Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product.

You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers.


This is the EBAY SELLER I have bought all my nyx products from. The customer service is awesome!

Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment Below :)


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. i love both lipsticks, the colors are really pretty :)

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Colors
    hello l loved meet your site and will love to visit my blog, if likes follow me too as I follow yours, my blog has dics about makes, cosmetics and generall beauti. Thanks
    Rubia Náu
    http://mundofemmelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts