My Favourite Ebay Sellers

Because some people requested me about my favourite ebay sellers I decided to do this post for you guys. I don't particularly have “favourite sellers” but this is basically what I do:

- search for the item I want
- hit the price&postage lowest first tab on the side
- choose the cheapest most worth it item
- check out the feedback
- buy the item if I want to

Pretty basic. But. I also found that I tend to buy from the same seller at times. And just in case you do not know, even though it appears that there are several sellers registered selling similar items for similar or identical price, at times, they essentially the same seller or coming from the same manufacturer.



How do I know?

A. Sometimes the description, title and photos are identical and so are their delivery policies.

B. Sometimes I buy from multiple sellers in the same day. I get the “thank you for purchasing and bla bla”, the “dispatch notice” and messages regarding feedback at the exact same time with the exact same words.

Pretty obvious.


Sometimes I buy stuff from Hong Kong here especially nail products:




This is where I have always bought my nyx cosmetics :





Where I bought some hair accessories:





hair tools:



make up:



cosmetics:




more make up: l'oreal, max factor etc:




false lashes:


FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the sellers and buying from them is at your own risk. I have not been disappointed from the sellers, but I don't have control over future purchases.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I will definitely check out those sellers :)

    xo Christine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts