Has anyone else received this email? Is this spam??

First of all HAPPY CHRISTMAS guys xxxxxxx I have a question for you, I received the email down below on my gmail, which is a different account than this blog's email. I mean - I sign in using another email. Got it? I know I'm a bit confusing. But the other account is only used for contact related to THIS blog. I opened it for the sole purpose of showing it worldwide, so that if anyone hacks into my account I don't have to bang my head against the wall. So if blogger is actually contacting me, it would be on the other email not this one. I believe it is spam for that reason... has anyone else received it? Please help :)


Has anyone else received this email right here:



date Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 7:30 AM
subject Important: Regarding Your Blogger Blog Activity at Blogspot
mailed-by proficientdomains.com

hide details 7:30 AM (12 hours ago)

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for maintaining a blog at blogspot. We would like to advise you
that you should,

1) Frequently update your blog.
2) Optimize / Monetize your blog.

Based on our automated detection, we see that your blog isn't receiving
clicks outside the content area, which usually means under-optimized, which
translates to under-monetized, so please work on improving your blog.

We recommend the following from ForIt Foundation to optimize your blog.

*there was a link here which I removed*

** Please note that you can get 1 blog (only 1) with monetization without
cost.
** Limited time availability.
** Non-transferrable.

Regards,

Thank You

Blogspost Platform and Forit Organization

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited."

Comments

  1. I got it too.
    It's spam.Blogger sends notifications to the address you've registered with.
    Happy Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dyna,

    Yes I have received the same email and for some reason I also thought it was spam and it was sent on the email address I use to sign... I still believe it is spam though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're awesome guys, thanks for helping out. Thank god I didn't die out of curiosity and open the link. Thanks again sweeties xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it too :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea just checked i got it too.I love your blog so i had to follow.i would appreciate it if you checked out my Beauty blog and followed back.Thank you. and have a happy new year :D.
    http://blissbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes .. I received it three times this week! But it went to my spam folder so I deleted it! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts