REVIEW: Elf's Warm Bronzer




ELF studio line Warm Bronzer £3.50 / €4.00

[UK SITE: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk]


OVERALL RATING: 5/5
WOULD I BUY AGAIN: MOST DEFINITELY
WOULD I RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND: YEP.



Description of the product [taken directly from the elf website]:


"Bronzers

Create a healthy looking glow all year round! The sheer soft powders provide the perfect hue of color. Blend all 4 colors together to achieve a blend of perfection or choose your favorite color or colors to mix, match and blend.
Warm Bronzer- The warm shimmer that will bring a glow to your face. Ideal for summer or year-round.
Cool Bronzer- The ideal selection of matte colors to achieve a natural looking tan. Ideal for winter or year-round.
Golden Bronzer- An illuminating shimmer that is subtle and radiant. Ideal for summer or year-round.

Directions

Dust onto cheekbones, cheeks and slightly around the edges of the face for a healthy bronzed look.



Net Weight: Warm and Golden Bronzer: 0.4339oz (12.3g)
Cool Bronzer: 0.4586oz (13g)"



Ingredients [taken directly from the elf website]:

"Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)"




I think this is my favourite product out of the bunch. You get 4 different shades and you can use them individually or mix them together. I have read reviews online saying that this is the most bronzer out of all the bronzers elf provides that suits most skintones. It is very easy to work with. It does contain shimmer. I hate shimmery bronzers tbh but the shimmer comes across as a golden warm glow for your face which makes it suitable for daytime. Hence, the shimmer is not too obvious. I will definitely repurchase if I run out. The packaging is so cute. It is similar to the pricier NARS products' packaging.



You can get this product from the UK site:
http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~124.htm


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts