Casual sexy brown smokey eye w/ celebrity-like lashes

I wore the following look on Christmas Day and it's just so typical of me - and I love smokey eyes :)





What I used:

Face:
MAX FACTOR lasting performance foundation in Natural Beige
ELF Mineral Booster in Tinted
ELF all over cover sticks in light beige and honey 
NYX blush in peach
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
ELF cool bronzer
ELF HD powder


Eyes:
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF all over colour stick in spotlight
NYX slim eye pencil in white
ELF 32 eyeshadow palette LE
ELF gel liner in black
Maybelline Define a Line in Black
L'OREAL voluminous original mascara 
L'OREAL volume million lashes mascara
ELF eyebrow kit in medium
Duo surgical lash adhesive
Celebrity lashes [I call them celebrity lashes – the pair are a reused pair- this was the 2nd time I have worn them]

LIPS

RIMMEL moisture renew lipstick in nude delight 

[NOTE: In the last photo I'm wearing other lip products.]



LIP SWATCH: RIMMEL's moisture renew lipstick in nude delight




                         

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post.

Comments

  1. this is beautiful, you and penelope cruz look so much alike, you could be sisters :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Christine I honestly never heard that before - I think it's just the photos, in person I'm very much different haha. *if only*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look and the lashes really suit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lara that's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy Look :-p Very Pretty Sweety xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look, subtle yet beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very sexy look

    -Mimi
    http://mizudeyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought at the close up of the eye is that it looked like Kim Kardashian's makeup! BEAUTIFULLY done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Emily, actually I adore kim and her make up and I am inspired by her a lot, so that might have affected the make up. Some people think she looks overdone, but make up is art and boy does she work it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts