ELF Product Review: Daily Brush Cleaner






Works well and dries real fast. Easy to use. What I do to clean my brushes using this product is to spray it on the brush directly for multiple times a couple of inches away. Then, I clean it against a clean tissue. I have had problems with the packaging because it was leaking when I shook it so I have to leave it upright. I don't know if it's just mine or a general defect to be honest. You get a lot of product for the price. I hate the smell though. Not too strong but it still bothers me.

Worth the try: Damn Right :D


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


you can buy ELF products from:
www.eyeslipsface.com [US]
www.elfcosmetics.co.uk

Comments

  1. I am adding this to my next wishlist :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's under the studio tab, under brushes and tools :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love This Product : )
    Great Review !

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this can be used to wash eyeshodow applicator?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruthie : eyeshadow applicators are made of sponges, it can be used to disinfect them slightly, but sponge applicators tend to be a little too tender. This is best used to slightly clean the brushes on a daily basis and shouldn't replace the thorough cleansing of your brushes. :) Hope this answers your question x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts