ELF REVIEW: tinted moisturiser

[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what    you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x  and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]





I love this thing. I'm in the shade honey (tone2). It has spf making it perfect for daytime. But avoid using it for nighttime since the spf is very light reflective and if you use flash, you're gonna look super pale. It is moisturising and blends perfectly to your skin. It comes in a small squeezy tube, which is a good thing and a bad thing. I would have preferred for it to be larger since it doesn't last a long time, but if you're just trying the product and you want to try using other products, this does not last a long time, so you'll soon run out. I apply this with the elf studio powder brush and it looks amazing, it gives you a healthy look while still healthy for your skin.



On a side note, I have heard that one person has had an allergic reaction to the product, so if that tends to happen to you, discontinue immediately. It has never happened to me. If you happen to dislike the product, it is only $1-£1.50 down the drain, but I personally love it. I finished a whole tube and I'm starting another one.



Packaging wise, it is slightly larger than the shimmering facial whips.


You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Ooo I've never seen a review on this, thanks :) Do you have a MAC skintone I can refer to for buying myself a shade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MakeYuUp : sorry sweety, we don't get MAC in Malta, so I never got to know my shade in MAC terms. I also have some stuff from elf light beige, and it has more of a yellow undertone, perfect for my under eyes, and it's a shade lighter than my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah okay I'm a new follower, I didn't know you were in Malta :) Brilliant, thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry sweety :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have never tried this before, it looks good :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got mine in the post today and we're using the same shade! Teehee..=)
    anyway, this stuff smells good! have been experimenting on it a bit..feels good on the skin..not sticky and oily at all! (and I'm the sweaty type!haha)
    nice review Dyna..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks aisyah De Cullen, I think elf uk will get the studio moisturiser with spf30 too so I'll def try that out :) I love the regular one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't wait to order from ELF!!
    so u think im a shade darker?? :)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely think so..You have the most perfect skin colour. But don't be decepted by my choices of colour.. as I tend to choose a product which is a shade or two darker.. and blend it really well onto my face and neck :D Well it's normally just one shade darker lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts