REVIEW: 5 coloured gel liners [[with swatches!!]]

elf gel liner in black, true black, deep skyline, shimmer skyline, shimmer sexy pink, deep purple


top: black, deep purple, shimmer sky line,

bottom: deep skyline, shimmer sexy pink

this is the brush it comes it, it's double sided

top: true black, deep purple, shimmer sexy pink, deep skyline, shimmer skyline
elf gel liner in black, true black, deep skyline, shimmer skyline, shimmer sexy pink, deep purple



As I promised, this is my full review on the 5 gel liners I bought from ebay. [CLICK HERE FOR HAUL]. The texture of gel liners is quite easy to work with and once it dries properly, it lasts a very long time, it is not 100% smudge proof and 100% so waterproof either, but that's common in almost all gel liners.If you have the elf liners, they are pretty comparable with regards to colour payoff and formulation.

Comparing this to elf gel liner in black: texture is smoother but very similar. Packaging is round not square looking like the elf one. The lid does not say any brand name, and on the bottom of some of them, there is a shade name, but different from the one that I indicated, but still the same as the once in the picture.

The brush it comes with, I don't like. I tried using it but it just doesn't work for me. I use nail art brushes like THIS to apply it. And just so I won't get any weird comments saying that I shouldn't use them just because they're supposed to be used for nail art, famous make up artists use craft tools to apply liner. As long as you don't first use them with your nail art products and then on your eye, and you've disinfected the brush, I don't see why you shouldn't. Plus, they work brilliantly. Just ebay "nail art brushes" if you want to buy brushes like them.

How do I wear them? I wear them during the day [they don't have an in-your-face colour so they are very wearable]. I apply a neutral eye and just line my eyes with the coloured liner. It looks gorgeous this way. There are other ways to wear this, of course, but this is how I usually wear these.


EG03 shimmer sky line: a retroish shade, a shimmery light blue
EG04 true black: just a plain black shade, with no shimmer
EG10 deep purple: a very gorgeous shade. Highly Reccommended for brown eyes, a true purple colour, which is not sheer at all.
EG14 deep skyline: a blue colour which is on the violet side. A very gorgeous matte shade. One of my favourites.
EG15 Shimmer sexy pink : I probably would not repurchase this one, just because it does not show up that well on my medium skin tone. I use this on my waterline instead of a white liner and it slightly opens up the eye.


Do I recommend these? Go for it!!


You can buy these from HERE!!







FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. The purple one is soooooo nice.
    Wow! I might wanna try to find one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should, it's my favourite out of the bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please make a post about your favorite ebay sellers? Im a big ebay user :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put that on my to do posts scoop, I'll try to do that as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts