REVIEW: ELF professional foundation brush



This brush is from ELF's regular line and retails for $1 - £1.50

This bristles of the brush are synthetic and quite firm. I got this for a foundation brush, and I have used it with my tinted moisturiser, but to my dismay, it makes my face look all cakey, But this review is not done yet. I hate wasting stuff, so I decided I should try and use this for other stuff. It works brilliantly to apply your eyeshadow primer and excellent with your creamy concealer. I use this daily with my concealer as it makes it so easy and quick to blend, and drags the product without absorbing too much. I would not recommend this as a foundation brush though, unless you're looking for a lot of coverage. Personally I only need little coverage so I find it awesome to conceal my under eye area and to conceal any blemishes or redness.


Bottom Line:
If you're looking for a foundation brush - I don't recommend this one. I recommend ELF's powder brush from their studio line [review coming soon]

If you're looking for a quick all over concealer brush this is it!




Thank you for reading guys. And if you're from Europe [excluding Italy, Spain and Germany- because they have their own website or whatever] and would like to try ELF products, I suggest you “like” ELF's fan page to be informed about elf's promotional codes. Plus the more people join their fan page, the quicker the codes come out :)

If you have never bought from elf uk, their customer service is just amazing and I have purchased so many times I've never ever been disappointed. You definitely don't have to worry about that.

You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]



[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I own this brush too,and it needs a lot of conditioning to make it usable for foundation.I left conditioner in the brush over night and it changed the whole way this brush works.

    But you are right,it is a nice concealer brush <3

    Thanks for the detailed review
    Have a wonderful day hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried any brushes from elf before. but i ordered a eyeshadow brush and a blending brush yesterday :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brush looks great. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for follow my blog!!
    I´m following back!
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts