NYX 14 round lipsticks [REVIEW with swatches!!]

This is my summary for the 14 shades of nyx lipsticks that I own so that you can compare them easily :)
NYX LIPSTICK SWATCHES:
I have made previous posts with the description, lip swatch, hand swatch and paper swatch. They are paired 2 in a post, so just click on the names of the lipsticks below for an in-detail review:
Strawberry Milk & Narcissius  


Nude shades: thalia, frapuccino, orange soda, pumpkin pie, femme, eros, strawberry milk

Nude shades: thalia, frapuccino, orange soda, pumpkin pie, femme, eros, strawberry milk
Pink shades: paris, fig, narciccus, power, tea rose, louisiana, georgia
Pink shades: paris, fig, narciccus, power, tea rose, louisiana, georgia
TOP ROW: thalia, frapuccino, orange soda, pumpkin pie, femme, eros, strawberry milk 
BOTTOM ROW: paris, fig, narciccus, power, tea rose, louisiana, georgia 
Side Note: all swatches were not paired with any other product. You can buy nyx products from nyxcosmetics.com , cherryculture.com, makeupgeek.com, ULTA[US] or ebay sellers. And because many of you ask, I always bought my nyx products from this EBAY SELLER. And yes,
the seller's customer service is really really good :)

Have you heard about nyx? Have you tried any of their products? Any
favourite products you'd recommend to this make up junkie? :):) Comment
Below :)

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for being my 100th follower!! I'm following as well :)

    I do own a couple of NYX products.. but only one lipstick. I have Thalia and I love it. I recommend the 10-shadow palettes.. they're really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gertrude for following, that's so nice of you. A lot of people like thalia, somehow, it is one of my least favourites because I don't think its suits me but it looks gorgeous on my mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww lovely lippies!! I haven';t tried any NYX lipsticks till now...but now I'll surely get some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Tea Rose and love it! Now I want them all LOL. Thanks for those great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NYX lipsticks, Thalia is my favorite! I wear it non-stop! :)

    @Gertrude I followed you too hehe! :) Your Christmas Eve outfit is gorgeous!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you were to choose 3-5 colours which ones do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hard Lene, very hard haha.
    But if I had to choose the most that I personally love and use most.. Pumpkin Pie, Frapuccino, Tea Rose, Fig :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. Lene I have a warm complexion, so definitely keep that in mind. Pumpkin Pie I believe is the most versatile lipstick of all though :) It's a peachy pink nude, with very very faint shimmer.. that makes your lips look glossy :) and it is not that type of dead looking nude :)
    Thalia is also raved about being a favourite for a subtle day lip. But I personally don't use it that much, it looks a bit dull on me :/
    everything comes down to your own personal favourites I guess Lene :)

    If you'd like any help with choosing your shades, I would love to help. I have researched a lot prior to buying... so I might be able to help xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your suggestions...
    Looking at your swatches: femme looks awesome as well.. bright orangey red?

    I have thalia, it's almost a my lips-but-better colour on my lips. But indeed not WOW! I have fig as well :) love that one

    I think I'll go for the, tea rose & femme! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love femme.. It's an orangey red definitely, but wouldn't be suitable on everybody I guess, on me it looks great and it's super gorgeous as a shade, and I cannot work reds, so that's as far as I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bought Femme!!! but skipped tearose to pick up some more bold colours.. *^^* thanks dyna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts