Falsies: Dramatic False Lashes #03


These are one of the most dramatic lashes I have in my collection, I use them on smokey eyes and vibrant eye looks. So I tend to use them when I want to focus on my eye. They are not overly dramatic, but I wouldn't recommend these if you want natural looking lashes. I bought these along with my previous post lashes [CLICK HERE to see post with photos of the other lashes]. And you can buy them HERE. I am not 100% sure that these are exactly the same, because I bought them a long time ago. But these look like them. I apply these with my favourite glue, DUO surgical eyelash adhesive.



I'm wearing the lashes here.

i look good in a mustache huh :P


I have more false lashes post coming up, so follow me if you want to get the first scoop :)
Thanks for those who are following, you mean so much to me x


[[Fill the poll on your right for me guys, that shall guide me onto what    you would like to see in my blog. It only takes a second guys x  and Sorry, I no longer accept anonymous users commenting on my blog due to the high number of spam comments I have been getting lately.]]

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I will not gain in any way through future purposes made. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. amazing lashes :D

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, very nice lashes.
    i already ordered the one's in your previous post, but i have got a question :) did you have to pay any custom tax when your package arrived??

    awesome blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love false lashes; beautiful blog; kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lulittar: I personally did not pay any tax, and I never have when I boought items from Hong Kong because the items I received where small, but I do not know whether other countries charge to be honest :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts