ELF HAUL w/ free party essentials eyeshadow palette

Hello guys, I have an ELF haul today :):)
The much awaited brown box :P

The free eyeshadow palette - I got party - it's so cute

eyeshadow c brush studio line

blending wedges

wet gloss lash and brow mascara.

nourishing cuticle pen

mechanical eyelash curler.

luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink

after the twist up

nails - ELF gum pink , compared to perfect pink luscious liquid lipstick

Expect reviews in the coming weeks :)

You can buy these  :
HERE [US/CANADA]



FTC Disclaimer: I bought the whole lot. except for the party palette which came free with a promotional offer.

Comments

  1. I love your nails! Are they real?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks savannah, no right now I have extensions because I find them longer lasting them gelling them on my natural nails :)
    But in this post they are natural with gels, so they are very similar to the false nails :)

    http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2010/06/want-leopard-nails-like-these.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul! I have most of the stuff but can't use until after Christmas :( Silly me just had to ask for makeup for Christmas lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ amber . Yes it's pretty nice actually. It's more of a lipgloss though - but I knew that when I purchased it.

    @ Shabby. I am honestly pitying you right now. Because when I get stuff from elf I can't wait to get home and tear the whole box apart, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the same deal! I got the brown palette, it is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the mechanical eyelash curler! It's the best I've used so far, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have most of the things that you bought! I love your nails btw~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts