5 Random things about me + that annoying spam code

Here's another photo from my photoshoot with Krista Aquilina


I removed the code you have to enter a couple of weeks ago because it is so annoying to me. So many times I was writing a comment but couldn't bother writing the code. So I decided to take the  thing off. Everytime you comment on my blog, all you have to write is the comment. No annoying codes. I hope you find that helpful guys xx

And to other beauty bloggers- I had more spam comments from anonymous users than when I removed the code. So if I were you disable anonymous comments for less spam.








On to the random things:







# 6 . I prefer my hair wavy rather than straight. It just looks wrong on me, I think. And I would have loved to have curly hair. NO, actually I would have adored it.






# 7 . I don't find many sunglasses who fit my face, they are usually huge against my face. And that's annoying.






# 8 . I hate that my hands are super skinny, and actually I'm trying to gain some weight because I'm a tad bit underweight now. I tend to lose my appetite real quick and I just lose weight super quick. To all those out there who wish to be super skinny, it doesn't feel nice guys. If you attempt to lose weight or gain weight, whatever it is, make sure that you do it in the healthiest way possible and make sure you do it because YOU want to, not because people keep telling you to. You need to be comfortable in your own skin enough that if someone calls you funny names, you'll tell them that if they don't like it, they should look the other way. Simple.






# 9 . This blog was initially about my love for singing. Not that I don't like singing anymore, I do. I realised it is something very personal for me, I don't find it easy to have people looking at me singing. I don't know why. I'm afraid people will judge me or whatever, because when I was younger I used to act on stage, like on mini school plays and drama courses and I never felt like that about it. It's one of them mysteries we'll never solve I guess :p






# 10 . I'm afraid of heights. If I get near the edge of somewhere somewhat high, I get nauseous and I get afraid that I'll get dizzy and fall. I am also afraid I'll slip or something and fall. It doesn't necessarily have to be super high but I'm not the type who's going to freak out and start to cry, I just avoid situations I'll feel uncomfortable in.
CLICK ME TO READ MY 1ST 5 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME.

A big thank you goes to all of my followers. xxx 99 followers. WOWWW. I cherish each and every one of you. If there's anything you want to see in my blog do let me know and I'll do my best to do that for you xx

your Random Blogger
Dyna

Comments

  1. Yeah the code thing is annoying for me, I think its because I always fluff the letters up! Congrats on 99 subs :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I don't find many sunglasses who fit my face! and I hate it! grr
    Anyway, nice post! :)

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared of heights too, plus I hate my hair straight. Straight hair is too boring for me. BTW thanks so much for following my blog. It means alot to me. :)

    -Mara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts