My first hair TUTORIAL on YOUTUBE!! *sneak peek*



not yet .. not yet.. soon though. All I need is to finish editing. Boy, am I slow.. I hope to upload it tomorrow :):) So stay tuned for that. It is a step by step tutorial. I used this hair style on a massive photoshoot I had lately [photos are supposed to be on their way] - Don't worry you'll see them, I promise*.

Anywho.. I am so excited to see what you think about the hair tutorial and it took so much of my time but in the end it's well worth it. I really hope you'll watch it. And here's the sneak peek to what you're going to see just for you guys :











Follow me guys, it inspires me to do more awesome posts for you guys. And also subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel :):) I would sooo appreciate that and thank you very very much if you have already :) You guys are awesome and I cherish each and every one of you xxx

Thanks for reading :)

xxx

Comments

  1. So excited about your hair tutorial :)

    I really recommend that you check out

    http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/

    They have so many brands, including MAC. Its my regular site to shop makeup online. They have so many mac products to choose from :) And they ship worldwide. :)

    xoxo Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks christine i'm sure I'll check it out :):) thank you for telling me xxx the tutorial will be up any time now :) I'll post about it as soon as it has processed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks good, can't wait to watch the vid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Enigma. The video just finished processing. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/xxXdynaXxx?feature=mhum#p/u/0/VnaBBdroSus Can't wait to see what you think :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts