ELF REVIEW: mineral eyeshadows in angelic and innocent [[REVIEW with swatches!!]]

I recommend using the Elf eyeshadow brush or something similar to it with this product.


bottom of the container: innocent, angelic

how the container looks like: innocent [top], angelic [bottom]

innocent, angelic mineral eyeshadows




Elf mineral eyeshadow in Angelic:

Great great colour: very shimmery white eyeshadow with plenty of glitter. Love the packaging. Brightens up the whole face when placing it on the inner corner of the eyelids and looks great when paired with a smokey eye. Can be applied wet or dry. I always apply it dry though because I don't find it necessary to apply it wet for more vibrancy because it is very pigmented.I have been using this one as a highlight. See my FOTD in this POST to see how it looks like on.




Elf mineral eyeshadow in Innocent:

a matte creamy white shade, perfect for the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. A very gorgeous colour, which easily blends. I apply this dry to, for the same reason. Very pigmented too.

Would I recommend? Yes, the two shades I got are really gorgeous, I definitely recommend these two. As for the other shades, I personally cannot tell because these two are the only two I have.




Dyna
xxx



Follow me for more beauty reviews :D xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


you can buy ELF products from:
www.eyeslipsface.com [US]
www.elfcosmetics.co.uk

Comments

  1. I just got an ELF haul today, and one of the items I bought was the Innocent eyeshadow. You're right - it's really pretty! I was wondering what the differences between it and Angelic were, and now thanks to your excellent review, I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts